5 November 2007

Kaboom!

Am very, very tired so no update tonight. (She says, presuming people are actually out there on tenterhooks awaiting my every word.) The exam is over, which is such a great feeling, I wish I could bottle it. Eau d'temporary freedom. Anyway, you will find out about tonight's dinner tomorrow, but in the meantime, here's what we did tonight -
Above: Photo by Tim. The Wellington fireworks display is pretty big, I'm talking Olympic-opening-ceremony big. It went for a whole fifteen minutes! Happy Guy Fawkes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I (for one) was waiting for your latest post... Sent you Shakespearian thought at 2.30 today to help you with your exam. Hope it all went well for you. Seems like you had an explosive end to the day - great way to celebrate the end of the exams.

    ReplyDelete